Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Playlist

I LOVE making themed playlists.  Sometimes I theme them around a mood or an event.  But my favorite playlists are the ones I base on books.  The first book playlist I ever made was my Snape playlist.  I've also made a few for the Twilight series (don't judge me).  Most recently, I've made some playlists for each book in the Song of Ice and Fire series.  That's the Game of Thrones series for anyone who only keeps up with the show.

Since season three of Game of Thrones is starting at the end of March, I'm going to start this new segment off with my Book One/Season One playlist. 

[Edit: I deleted the part where I told you guys which characters I thought each song represented.  I want you to be able to interpret it your own way.]



A Game of Thrones Playlist 
  1. "Summertime" by Kat Edmonson
  2. "Tragedy" by Christina Perri
  3. "Love, Love, Love" by The Mountain Goats
  4. "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers
  5. "When You Were Young" by The Killers
  6. "Already Know How This Will End" by DeVotchKa
  7. "Arms" by Christina Perri
  8. "My Love" by Sia
  9. "Wunderkind" by Alanis Morissette
  10. "Carry On" by Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment