Sunday, March 31, 2013

Playlist

Season three of Game of Thrones starts tonight!

In honor of this occasion, I'm posting my playlist of Season Two/A Clash of Kings.

[Edit: I deleted the part where I told you guys which characters I thought each song represented.  I want you to be able to interpret it your own way.]



A Clash of Kings Playlist

1.  "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay
2.  "Ungodly Hour" by The Fray
3.  "Everything Will Be Alright" by The Killers
4.  "Sad Song" by Christina Perri
5.  "Enough For Now" by The Fray
6.  "The Lonely" by Christina Perri
7.  "Songbird" by Fleetwood Mac
8.  "Kingdom Come" by The Civil Wars
9.  "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race" by Fall Out Boy
10. "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" by Coldplay
11. "No Sound But The Wind" by Editors



No comments:

Post a Comment