Thursday, May 30, 2013

Who Wants To Watch Pretty Little Liars With Me?



Season One: Episode Fifteen
If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again





Nice hat, Aria.


So the girls now suspect that Jason took this picture of Ali, probably from her bedroom, on the night she went missing.  Why does Ali's bedroom have such a great view of Spencer's backyard?  Shouldn't that be the view from Spencer's bedroom?












I wish you guys would stop hiding all your money in food boxes.  There's got to be something better you can store it in around your house.


Okay, Ashley, you sound like you are freaking out, it's noticeable.  Why would you call your assistant to find out what you're doing at work today before you go to work?  You'll be there in five minutes.




She doesn't look like she wants to touch him, I don't blame her.


I guess I'm not really surprised that Jason doesn't believe this is a real photograph.  If he's innocent, then it would just sound like another crazy theory.  But if he's guilty, then he would deny the whole thing.





I don't get Hanna's hairstyle this episode.





Paige's haircut is really...I don't know...streamlined?  It's just so straight and sleek, like she trims it every morning with a ruler.








Wow.


I'm really over Hanna's hair.


Oh, GREAT.




Oh, man, Ashley looks terrible.  Did you tell her about the popsicle money, Hanna?  Has she just been staring at those eggs for hours?

Okay, fine.  But at least give Aria some warning!





Okay, what the fuck does that mean, Page?  Do you really think the swim team cares if she's a lesbian?




As a substitute teacher, would Ella Montgomery have her own mailbox?  And why would the PTA only give her one ticket to the art gallery?  I guess this is the best Hanna could do on short notice.

Just tell Aria the truth so that she doesn't get caught with Ezra.  I DON'T GET IT.




Paige bought everyone these shark bracelets from (probably) the same store as Ali got the girls' friendship bracelets.  Blahblahblah.




Surprise, surprise, Caleb is also in detention.  I wish Hanna would notice that he clearly likes her.

"First of all, it's not just a movie, it's his real story."  HA!  Hanna is a Belieber!




Wow, Aria.  That's some dress.


Awwwwwwwwwwwww, a limo!






What's all this about?


I really like Emily's boots.

How did the coach even hear about this?  Although, I am happy that his school takes bullying seriously.  Even if they don't mind murderers teaching classes.





You need to talk to your housekeeper about who she lets in when you're not here, Spencer.  I'm sure Jason is very nice, but he creeps me out.

So, Jason may have been high, and taking pictures of Spencer's backyard from Ali's room?  Why?  Is that a thing high people do?

Oh, Ian used to get high with him.  You should tell him that Ian married your sister, Spencer.  He could probably give you some advice.  Or evidence.






Who is Mr. Montgomery going on a date with?  Please don't tell me it's fucking Jodi.


Yikes.

Why do people always say, "I have to go, I just remembered I have to....blahblahblah?"   Why can't she just say, "I have to go Spencer, you're being a bitch?"




I didn't even notice if he wore the tie she picked out for him.  Did anyone see?



This is rough.  I really want to feel bad for Ashley here, but I'm still irritated that she had this idea in the first place.  I mostly just feel bad for Hanna, because she might end up like Maya and have to fend for herself when her mom goes to prison.

Oh, that old lady died.  You're free!  I mean, that's too bad.




Just get back together or whatever.  This is boring.

Now they're making out.



Mrs. Garrett is the bracelet lady!  Now I'm going to have the Facts of Life theme song stuck in my head.


"These two were purchased by Spencer Hastings."  Whaaaaaaat?



How do people get bathing caps on?  Is it hard?

Oh what the fuck!?


Paige just tried to drown Emily!




Caleb is so sweet!  I guess.  He should probably stop being SO sweet, unless he doesn't mind prison.




Who has sleepovers on a school night?  THAT'S A TERRIBLE LIE.


Okay, Aria should stop freaking out now, because she knows the artist wasn't there.  So obviously Ella is lying.  Why is Ella lying by the way?  She lives in a separate place from her kids, can't she just tell them she was AT that separate place?




FLASHBACK



Why would Ali want to tell Melissa about Ian and Spencer so badly?


So, the shadow in the photo is Spencer. 

Sorry, couldn't find an image of Jason in the other window.

Ummm, Jason is staring at them from outside Ali's old window?  But doesn't Maya live there now?  What the fuck is going on?





Oh, A, please don't kill Mrs. Garrett.  Wait, is she in on it?





Official Count
Coffee Sightings: 3
Ezra and Aria Make Their Relationship Obvious: 10 points for that display during the make-up test
Messages From A: 1
Flashbacks: 1


Until next time, Bitches!



All screencaps courtesy of Fanpop and The Pretty Little Liars Wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment