Thursday, June 20, 2013

Who Wants To Watch Pretty Little Liars With Me?



Season Two: Episode Four
Blind Dates




Okay Pawn Shop Man, you're acting like you're pleased that she actually showed up, but what are you going to do about the fact that you already sold her ring to someone?  And that that someone was a psycho dressed all in black that knew way too much information about Spencer?  You should be fired.  Or put out of business or something.


Where is this pawn shop?  Knockturn Alley?


Aria looks like someone from Grease.





This guy is such a dick.

I told you this was a terrible idea, Spencer.




It's really not necessary for you to read aloud the text message that everyone received.









I don't think Mrs. Montgomery would normally be allowed to teach her own daughter's class.  Anyone know for sure?




Is Danby a real university?  Or did they make it up for the show?  I've never heard of it.


A is really spending a lot of money on this ruse.

There is no Danby, I just Googled it.





Lucas is really trying to fix things for Hanna and Caleb, and I really love him for it.  I just want Lucas and me to be best friends and call each other everyday.  Is that too much to ask?





This whole "no friends" thing is bullshit.  Especially since Mrs. Montgomery is there to spy on them at school.  Who are they supposed to talk to everyday?  Am I the only one who thinks the loss of their best friends is more damaging to their psychosis than obsessing about Ali together?




Caleb and Hanna: Official Wing People






Take the hint pink nurse, and get out of here!



So you thought you would be making up for sending Melissa running back to Ian by giving her the drugs that Ian wants before he will see her again?  Thanks for nothing, Wren.






Do any of these girls ever stay for a full session?  If I were Dr. Sullivan, I would still be charging them for the whole time.




Who are these guys playing basketball and why do we care?

Oh, we're supposed to be looking for Mike, but we found Jason instead.



Yeah, yeah, we all know you did a lot of drugs and probably murdered people, Jason.  Can you stop talking about it now?  Are you trying to hit on Aria?  This is getting really awkward.




Well, it's nice that Pam seems so accepting of WhatsHerName, I guess.




Spencer's parents left a note saying they'll be home late.  Have they even been living there lately?



Who showers with their barn door open?

Melissa is really terrible at hiding things.  She placed all Ian's clothes, passport and drugs along with her stuff in a SUITCASE which she left next to the FRONT DOOR which she left OPEN.  Does she want everyone to know that she is planning on finding Ian and skipping the country?  She might as well have put it on her Facebook status.









Oh shit.

Thanks a lot, Mike.  She probably just gave herself a concussion on that door.

Maybe Mike should start seeing their therapist.  He has a lot of issues.  And he's not being stalked yet by a psychopath, so there's probably still hope for him.





Cute top Hanna!

Wiggy keeps talking about how wonderful Hanna is; I think she might have a crush on her.  I can't say I blame her. 





Nice save with the whole fake college letter thing, New Girlfriend!  I guess you're good for something after all. 






What?  Is this working?  How come everybody dressed up for this date except Caleb?




Melissa's on the move!  Or maybe just packing the trunk.

Please call the cops for this, Spencer!  Don't try to figure this out on your own.






Two things:
1) is that a coat or a robe?
2) you can't just waltz in without an appointment.  These girls are horrible patients.





I'm really concerned with what Mike may be involved in.  Maybe it's a gang?





Wow, this was really powerful.  Hanna is everything.




Stop coming to this school all the time!  You're starting to look like a stalker.





Oh crap.


I feel like "Nosey" is usually spelled without the "e."


Run RUN RUN!  Call the police!




Oh my God, it's starting.  I'm so stressed out right now.


This doesn't look good.  How did they manage to follow them without Melissa noticing?

And what are they going to do?  Perform a Citizen's Arrest?  I hope they don't expect Wren to be much help.




There he is, dead.  He is so so dead.  He looks like he's been dead for awhile.  I half expected this not to seem so gross, since I've seen it before, but it's still really gross.  And I don't buy this suicide note thing.  Hell no.


And I know that we all suspect Melissa of God knows what, since she was planning on fleeing the country with him, and also because she's just a huge bitch, but she clearly wasn't expecting this.  I hope they take her to the hospital after this to check on the baby.  


Oh my God, the horse shoe's gone.

You guys, I swear this is the best show ever written.  Who thinks of all this shit?!  Was all this in the books?

I'm going to THROW UP.





A is slipping them a cell phone?  Why?







Official Count
Messages From A: 2
Coffee Sightings: 2




Best Outfit
And the award goes to...


Hanna!  It's just too bad that she also get the Worst Outfit award for whatever the hell this is supposed to be:




Until next time, Bitches!




All screencaps courtesy of Fanpop.

No comments:

Post a Comment