Saturday, August 31, 2013

Things I Learned Last Week

1.  You should probably measure your bookshelves before you commit to arranging them in a certain way around the room you've designated as your library.  Otherwise, you may discover that they don't fit that way, and you might freak out.

2.  If I start freaking out over a furniture issue, taking a break to eat dinner before going back into that room is a good way to calm down and regroup.

3.  My bookshelves look better now that I have grouped them in a different way.

4.  I'd forgotten how much of a time-saver it is to take all my laundry to the laundromat!  It almost makes me want to take all the money we're saving for a new washer and dryer and just go wild at Target.  But then I step in a small puddle of mystery water at the laundromat and change my mind again.

5.  Pizza is always wonderful.  Always.

6.  There are some great music apps out there.  Everybody download Songza immediately.  Somewhere out there is a group of magical geniuses who create playlists for every mood and situation.  Plus, it's free.


pizzagifs.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment